Viewing 15 topics - 255,076 through 255,090 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello. A few months back I left the DBA/Programmer ranks at my institution and crossed over in to …
12 replies
Ok a while ago some Active Directory group policies changed so we comply with that junk Sarbanes. N…
1 replies
I ran into an article while checking for some Database Daily news that mentioned looking back ten y…
3 replies
Here's what I want to do. I want to have one validation table as follows: CREATE TABLE [dbo].…
2 replies
Hi, SQL gurus, I have a problem when try to update a table. We have an [ITEM] table with structure…
4 replies
Is it possibel to use an insert trigger for a table where you are inserting a set of rows from anot…
5 replies
Is there a way to restore database onto another server without copying over the backup file . eg: O…
9 replies
I'm running a very long script in QA that does all differents tasks (inserts, updates etc). Every 1…
4 replies
Hi Just found that datepart(week, getdate()) results in week = 7, while we actually are in week 6. …
9 replies
I have a server - Windows 2003 Server - when I try to install MS SQL 2000, I get this message MS S…
9 replies
I am trying to update a table, based on information from another table. The two tables can be…
3 replies
I have an issue where multiple users want to be able to change the same DTS package. After doing so…
2 replies
Hi, Is there a way to display a status message or progress feedback to users in DTS SQL 2000…
1 replies
I have a table with a column called displayname. Values like 'John' or 'John Doe' are fine; values …
8 replies
Is there easy way to get rowcount on the data pump within DTS package ? I was asked to find a …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,076 through 255,090 (of 284,162 total)