Viewing 15 topics - 255,091 through 255,105 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
When using Linked Servers to connect two SQL 2000 servers, there are two different options in "sp_a…
1 replies
Hello. Excuse me if this has been answered somewhere, but I have searched everywhere.. How can I su…
1 replies
Has anybody had any problems in getting reporting services to print directly to a printer using the…
1 replies
Hi there, what is the diffrent between insert into / select into? regards,lit.
10 replies
I have a set of sql select statements which I am running on one centralised server. First it&n…
2 replies
Hi: I have a VARCHAR(80) column in a SQL Server Database. Column can have values like: Column1 Amer…
2 replies
1) In SQL Server 2005 Management Studio Object explorer, I do not see the Master, Model or Msdb dat…
3 replies
Does anyone know of any log explorers other than Lumigent? I have an issue that I need to run down …
6 replies
I am trying to use CASe in a WHERE clause but I am getting syntax errors. Anyone know the pro…
2 replies
I have a rather annoying problem. I am periodically lossing data in SQL 2000. After a 6 hour call w…
4 replies
Hi At the time of backup database, transaction log is too high that is 5 GB but backup is only 400M…
4 replies
hi there here i am using sql 2000 , Service Pack is 4, i want to restore the database , size is 190…
3 replies
hi there i have some problem regarding merge replication. i am using sql server 2000 and service pa…
1 replies
When SQL Server is installed, one must pick a license type....processor or per seat(device). How do…
12 replies
Hi Everyone, I'm about to implement monitoring solution on our environment for 200+ SQL servers usi…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,091 through 255,105 (of 284,162 total)