Viewing 15 topics - 255,061 through 255,075 (of 284,162 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, i'm a beginner in sql Server Replication and I hope someone in this community can hel…
1 replies
Hi I have had a couple of problems lately and every time I post my problem here it gets solved one …
13 replies
I've been working as a SQL DBA for around 10 years and now need to learn ORACLE. Does anyone know o…
7 replies
Hi everybody! I' ve tried to transact a database from SQL server 7.0 to sql server 2000 several tim…
2 replies
Hi all, I want to automate file Uploading, I have a SP which takes care of uploading of file from a…
10 replies
I go this definition from the www ___________________________________________________________ Devel…
5 replies
I decided to post this on the forum so that you are aware of this problem before you face it. Has A…
1 replies
i used following script to restore the database. CREATE PROCEDURE sp_CreateProduct @varProductName…
4 replies
Hi I have a problem of exporting table data to excel shhet. table contain more than 100,00 records …
4 replies
I have the following query, SELECT COUNT(CASE WHEN Age BETWEEN '17' AND '29' THEN '1' END) AS '17-2…
6 replies
I want to store a file say a document or a ppt or a image file in a table of SQL server? (Note : I …
2 replies
From: george_wassif@yahoo.com I would like to run schedule a SQL job running a a script to " …
1 replies
From: george_wassif@yahoo.com I would like to run a script to run sp_who every 15 seconds u…
5 replies
Does the order of columns in the where clause have an effect on performance. For example myta…
4 replies
If I create 2 different Windows Groups, then add them as logins and give them different default dat…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 255,061 through 255,075 (of 284,162 total)