Viewing 15 topics - 254,476 through 254,490 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello, I'm trying to set up an active directory linked server and have executed the following proce…
1 replies
I have been tasked with writing a UDF to replace various characters which may exist in @Variables w…
11 replies
I am trying to run a backup log statement in a proc and it returns an error as Server: Msg 3021, L…
1 replies
hi All, my requirement is as below: contents reside in the following manner: Node  …
3 replies
I was following an MS article on converting the DAO code to ADO in an Access DB after upsizing the …
2 replies
If you right click SQL server Property you will see tab for Processor What is 1 Processor or 2 proc…
4 replies
How do I get this infomation into a MS sql server2000. Where i want no month in the D2-D5 co…
5 replies
Our database size has grown to 6 GB and we back it up every week. We want to reduce the size of the…
4 replies
Hi gurus, I', getting a problem with the log file for sql agent jobs. I execute all loading jobs fr…
2 replies
look at the diagram : A. if I'll change RoomNum in Room table it will update OfficeRoomNum i…
1 replies
look at the diagram : A. if I'll change RoomNum in Room table it will update OfficeRoomNum in …
1 replies
Hi all, Is tehre a way that i can find out which trigger is acting on other table without going it …
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
20 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
31 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/colum…
40 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,476 through 254,490 (of 284,169 total)