Viewing 15 topics - 254,461 through 254,475 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Two disjoint questions: 1) Does SQL server 2000 internally assign a unique record number to each ro…
7 replies
Hello, I have six tables (COURSE, FACULTY, IS_QUALIFIED, IS_REGISTERED, SECTION, and STUDENT…
5 replies
how do i auto increment number starting from a particular range like 600 then next should be…
5 replies
Hey there... Consider the following table having three fields. &…
4 replies
For some reason, neither myself nor my coworkers have been able to find an easy spreadsheet for the…
2 replies
I know this has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find it in the Forum... I have a SQL Ser…
1 replies
I would like to be able to wonderful xp_smtp_sendmail mail utility to mail the output of a query da…
2 replies
Hell all i just started working with this company and they have a brand new dell computer Optiplex …
5 replies
I have three tables (Tom, Dick and Harry) Tom Name Laps A 1 B 1 C 1 Dick Name…
6 replies
Did anybody have any problems after installing this security patch?
4 replies
I posted this in one of the other forums and I thought it should really be in this one....anyway. I…
2 replies
I was told by one of our programmers that doing column concatenation within a stored procedure hind…
3 replies
Hello, I'm trying to set up an active directory linked server and have executed the following proce…
1 replies
I have been tasked with writing a UDF to replace various characters which may exist in @Variables w…
11 replies
I am trying to run a backup log statement in a proc and it returns an error as Server: Msg 3021, L…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,461 through 254,475 (of 284,166 total)