Viewing 15 topics - 254,491 through 254,505 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all I am trying around with sql agent or windows scheduler. I need to run a large script each 10…
7 replies
Hi, I think my aggregate sum function is doing something wrong in the following query SELECT SUM(Or…
6 replies
Is it possible to use a CASE statement in a where clause? I'm trying to avoid writing multiple sele…
3 replies
I hope that this is the correct place to put this information. I have a database that I need to exp…
1 replies
Hi all, I have a stored procedure which, first, is using a cursor and a fetch loop to update partic…
4 replies
Hi, I'm using sql 2k enterprise (sp3) on win2003 enterprise and win2k, and they are all patche…
2 replies
I'm having a problem with one of my SQL Server 2000, sp3a, servers. It does not appear to be …
2 replies
i am having a problem with my scheduling DTS. when i personally execute the package it works like a…
5 replies
I have a test database for the end users to test their select queries for reports. One of my users …
2 replies
Hello, I am updating a table with a set comand and want to add the string 'REPLACED BY ' to a field…
4 replies
Are the 2005 books online usable only if the SQL Server 2005 Express edition is running on the comp…
1 replies
Hello, I have been having a problem with the Data Replication feature in SQL Server running in Wind…
2 replies
Nothing happens when I attempt to restore a particular database. I started a trace and I see that …
2 replies
Is there a command that will run a job defined in sql server from a MS OS command line?
1 replies
Hi all, I'm having trouble with a query in my database which is driving me up the wall! Im trying …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,491 through 254,505 (of 284,169 total)