Viewing 15 topics - 254,416 through 254,430 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Is there a way to start replication agent from a .NET code? I have transactional replication r…
2 replies
How do you drop the primary key on a table using transact sql? The ansi doesn't seem to work: alter…
6 replies
Hi I used to use the PRINT function to return debug msgs to myself. They appeared on my screen as m…
1 replies
Hello everybody ! I'm new in this forum... But I have read some and it looks nice. (Sorry about my …
2 replies
Hi I have a situation like this Customer table,purchase table create table customer( customer_emai…
1 replies
Hello, I hope that everyone is having a fabulous monday. I have a huge sproc that I was asked to tr…
2 replies
Apart from SQL Standard and SQL Server Magazine, please can anyone suggest recommended magazine rea…
3 replies
Now I'm a dba beginner I've used access and mysql, and only just started using sql server 2000. Now…
6 replies
Currently running on 4 cpu's 500 MHz and we're looking to upgrade to 2 cpu's 3.2 GHz. Because of&nb…
1 replies
Basically, i want to create a simple package. Select a query from sql table and export with field h…
1 replies
Hi All, Has anyone used this and have any comments? I am having a problem where some machines we sh…
3 replies
Anyone can help me, please? I am trying to restore a database, and i get the following error messag…
4 replies
Anyone can help me, please? I am trying to restore a database, and i get the following error messag…
4 replies
While calling getdate in UDF i am getting error.. Here is My code ====================== if …
2 replies
Given this table: CREATE TABLE #T_PEOPLE ( SSN char (9), BIRTHDAY datetime ) insert #T_PEOPLE(ssn, …
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,416 through 254,430 (of 284,166 total)