Viewing 15 topics - 254,431 through 254,445 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am wondering how can i attach all the datababses when each and every database are in differnt fol…
8 replies
As i can make one query SQL that joins table information of 2 servers SQL?? Tks
1 replies
I hope someone can explain the mechanics to me. I am taught that it is best to seperate the datafil…
6 replies
Hello, When I run DBCC SQLPERF(LOGSPACE) i get an overview of space used by the transactionlog. I g…
2 replies
Hi, I want to alter the structure of some tables (adding fields) in a database that is being used f…
3 replies
I read somewhere that there is a benefit in putting fields in a specific order within a table based…
2 replies
Hi All, In the restore database general tab I see negative size in kb for my full database backup. …
1 replies
Hi, Does anyone has a script to drop a tabel without giving consideration to the FK's https://dbfri…
2 replies
Hi All, Is there anyway of changing SQL SERVER properties by means of a script thnkx https:/…
4 replies
Hello everyone. I'm running into a strange behavior with the OSQL utility and I was hoping so…
6 replies
Hi I have a SQL instance and Analysis server running on a server. When i schedule a job to populat…
3 replies
xp_sendmail call hangs after configuring mail on 6.5 server.
2 replies
Are you interested in looking under the covers of SQL Server? Not inside the box, but actually at t…
7 replies
The first table is a SQL table. A specific file is suitable for specific products. I want to produc…
3 replies
Hi, I'm looking for an SQL Server development tool (to replace / extend the features found in Enter…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 254,431 through 254,445 (of 284,166 total)