Viewing 15 topics - 253,831 through 253,845 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi everyone I need help. I am using osql in order to obtaing the results of this query select ('EX…
2 replies
Is there a limit on how big a SQL database can be? Everytime my database reaches 15.5 GB it t…
14 replies
This is killing me. Please help. "select @@options & 13684" yields 0 which tells me xact_abor…
6 replies
Hi, I've seen this topic earlier here, but now I'm unable to find it. I'm required to fetch data fr…
5 replies
Hi everyone, This is my first post, but we moved from Fox Pro to MS Reporting Services VERY recentl…
7 replies
I am trying transactional replication on a single database between server A and server B, both of w…
4 replies
Hi All, When i'm trying to rename a database using sp_renamedb Im getting the below mentioned…
1 replies
I'm just the DBA so I'll try to explain this with out making a fool of myself... We have an applica…
4 replies
I have a small vb6 program running on our server. The program basically checks on other appli…
1 replies
Hi All, Can any one help me to write a query to display the second highest value like (Salary or Ma…
16 replies
Hi, I have a text file being downloaded from the mainframe during a certain timeframe and within th…
6 replies
Hello, MSSQL 2000/SP3 I have a user that is DTS'ing data only, from server1.database1.dbo.table1 to…
1 replies
Hi there I've recently acquired and hacked a backup and log script, basically this is to shrink the…
2 replies
Hi there. I am relatively new to the world of DTS programming. So far, I have been quite impressed …
5 replies
I'm looking for a VB Procedure for copying Memo/Ole-Objekt fileds from an mdb into SQLServer 2000 b…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,831 through 253,845 (of 284,169 total)