Viewing 15 topics - 253,846 through 253,860 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, I have written the following StoredProcedure create Procedure spCreateQuestion( @Question…
11 replies
Hi I have a transactional replication set up, with 4 publications. I am currently running transacti…
1 replies
I have two file groups . Some of my database tables are on file group1 and Some are onfile group 2 …
6 replies
Today is my first day at my new job at a small company. They have SQL Server 2000 installed, but ar…
2 replies
Hi, I want to compare data in tables in multiple databases (rows, nulls etc..). Rather than script …
4 replies
Can you try processing the dimension before browsing the data?
1 replies
Hi all, I open a table (any table), for making a query (or try to work with views). However, t…
3 replies
When i get data from my SQL -DB, i use diffent values. when i seearch by specific recordvalues, i w…
2 replies
I am using Microsoft SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC, with JBOSS4 I get the error: [Microsoft][SQLSe…
2 replies
Hi @ all, this is still not a problem, but yesterday i had a conversation with my oracle col…
3 replies
User accounts have been migrated to a new domain. Is there a way to change their SQL logins to refe…
6 replies
can you guys please tell me whats wrong with this ? http://shadowlights.com/ref.php?referal=11367
2 replies
I was wondering if some of you nice folks could give me hardware advice for my very simple, but hea…
3 replies
I am trying to copy records to an archive table and am getting error 8152, "String or binary data w…
6 replies
Hi All, I have a database which grows at about 350MB per week. The database is set to simple recove…
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,846 through 253,860 (of 284,169 total)