Viewing 15 topics - 253,486 through 253,500 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to update matching fields in matching tables that are located on the same SQL Server, bu…
2 replies
Hi How can I compare the Query results before optimization and after optimization. Is there …
3 replies
Query Analyser - Query To File - Is there a way of specifying in code the filepath/name where a que…
2 replies
Can anyone please tell me if there is an equivalent of ::fn_trace_gettable in SQL Server 7? If not,…
2 replies
Dear all, Could somebody explain the difference between BEGIN TRANSACTION and BEGIN DISTRIBUTED TRA…
2 replies
Hi guys, There's something I could some input/feedback on. Situation: We're trying to instal…
3 replies
hi, how to i pass a temporary table as a parameter to a stored procedure? I know you cant use a tab…
7 replies
Hi there , What I need is simple (I hope) : How do I update two tables in the one statement ?
2 replies
Hi, I have a situation where I need to give a custom error message in an SP where I get a primary k…
1 replies
I have the following code; ISNULL(CI.InsuranceStartDate, '00-00-00') AS 'InsuranceStartDate' But I …
6 replies
Hi all, I'm stuck on a problem which I'd appreciate any help. Given the following table, I want to …
3 replies
hi, We are using sql server 2k as backend for our ISP billing system. Our ISP manager wants to view…
6 replies
I have recently ported my asp,access database to asp,mssql server. I am a newbee to ms sql server 2…
3 replies
Hi How I can find tables Utilization in my database through SQL Server 2000 profiler.&nb…
10 replies
I know this must be easy, and I've read in multiple sources that this is possible, so how do I appe…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,486 through 253,500 (of 284,170 total)