Viewing 15 topics - 253,501 through 253,515 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I know that axiom that "more L2 processor cache is good for SQL Server 2000", but is it also true t…
3 replies
Hello All, I need to export result of a query (single column) to a text file. Simple enough-ca…
1 replies
Hello, i have two sql server (2k) instances; we'll call them SQL1 and SQL2. SQL1 has a l…
4 replies
Hi, SQL 2000 I have data like this SKU, CUSTOMER, SOURCE 125,NULL,'A' 125,NULL,'B' 126,NULL,'C' NUL…
2 replies
The guy that makes the decisions about database design in my company has decided that all new table…
4 replies
As I gear up for log shipping here, I need to deal with the one LARGE transaction log backup that o…
12 replies
I'm trying to set up a subscription for the first time. I suspect the e-mail delivery is not workin…
10 replies
Hi How Can I activate Application role from Microsoft Excel? I know sp_setapprole stored proc…
1 replies
Hi How Can I activate Application role from Microsoft Excel? Thanks Khalid
1 replies
I have a 4 cpu server set up with hyperthreading, so the OS and SQL Server see 8 cpu's. First…
6 replies
In a query, I have a field that needs to wrap text. Is there an SQL code for this?
3 replies
I have a DTS package that basically loads a file into a table. The package runs great in EM b…
1 replies
Does anyone know how to view a table's access history? Thanks, Mike
3 replies
I am having problems installing SQL Server 2000 using the MS Self paced book. I installed Windows …
1 replies
Question I can not seem to find answered. IF I have a client who is running GB copper ethernet to …
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,501 through 253,515 (of 284,170 total)