Viewing 15 topics - 253,471 through 253,485 (of 284,170 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello gentlemen & ladies, I have an SQL7.0 sp4 install on NT4 sp6a box. I have created a maint…
12 replies
Two ways to determine whether to do an insert or an update are: 1. Query to see if the record exist…
5 replies
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to track data changes. I mean which user has updated …
2 replies
Hello group! I am having problem with web requisition application. User placed order&nbs…
4 replies
is there a way to tell how many rows were returned by a job/scheduled dts package by querying any o…
1 replies
I am looking for a way to create dynamic parameters. The user will choose something from…
1 replies
We have several dependent views in our system. When we change underlying table, what's the be…
2 replies
How do i resync dbo? We restored a database on the server and lost the sa login for Dbo. This has …
3 replies
Hello All, I have a SQL DTS Package that load a table from a text file. Currently if there is a rec…
1 replies
My I.T. department is working with an geac bd2 system and they can export the information I need to…
1 replies
Does anyone know if there is a way to tie system tables (mainly sysindexes or sysobjects) from a us…
1 replies
So I have a form that had a record source with a big honking Select statement. The customer wanted …
5 replies
Hello, Did anyone attend one of these courses in Belgium and could give me some feedback ? http://w…
1 replies
We have SQL agent acting as an overall job scheduler. I have 2 issues: 1) On one job, the VB app ru…
2 replies
Looking for T-SQL to add a COMMA in the following situation: My single column contains the City, St…
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 253,471 through 253,485 (of 284,170 total)