Viewing 15 topics - 24,076 through 24,090 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item The Oddest Thing
32 replies
I have a database that is using TDE and this can be confirmed through:SELECT  …
4 replies
I need to get 2 rows from a set of 11 records (highlighted in excel sample). I have millions …
6 replies
HI All I have 2 environments running on the same version of SQL, exact same tables ..... but when i…
8 replies
Is it possible in SQL Server 2008r2 to give a user sysadmin level access to the SQL Server instance…
1 replies
Hi, unable to start the SQLServer Agent service .This service Log on as --- NT Service\…
2 replies
Hi Guys, I am using the below to show data relating to yesterdays date, It works great but on…
5 replies
Hi, Anyone help: My table has a File column (nvarcharmax) which is used on a form to upload files i…
8 replies
Hi Everyone,I have a cursor that I want to run through our server, get a list of the DB's then inse…
10 replies
Hi All, I have existing SSRS 2008 reports being used by Win 7/8 users. All is well except for…
1 replies
We've got a lot of old forums. We used to try and focus people into certain areas for types of topi…
15 replies
We are beginning a project to redo the website in its entirety, with the exception of the forums. T…
11 replies
We are upgrading form 2008 to 2017 and I am running into an issue on an upgraded SSIS package that …
2 replies
I have created a report that exports to multiple tabs in excel. That is working great. That tab nam…
2 replies
Hello everyoneWho has an idea on the impact of backup encryption on the server performance during t…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,076 through 24,090 (of 284,151 total)