Viewing 15 topics - 24,061 through 24,075 (of 284,151 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Team, I am looking for a output as stated below : Required output : Roshan > Mitran > Romba &…
1 replies
Hello could you help me to write this query? I need to update from package.serialnumber the values …
2 replies
As part of DR exercise, we have replicated one of the AlwaysOn configured SQL 2014 servers to Azure…
5 replies
Hi, I'm trying to understand why the query cost is higher on a SQL 2012 instance but the elap…
2 replies
hello, I have transactional replication set up in my enterprise sql 2014 server. Publication …
5 replies
HI all, I'm cleaning a table with about 2k rows of false data. Basically I have 3 columns as …
3 replies
Hi All, I have a source file with n number of rows and there is a disclaimer message at the bottom …
1 replies
Hey there, I am looking to upgrade my MCITP cert to the MCSA in Database Development. I've be…
1 replies
I ran below TSQL to stop remote connections, EXEC sp_configure 'show advanced',1goRECONFIGUREgoEXEC…
1 replies
When I try to create a relationship between modeloptionID in the modeloptions table and "name…
2 replies
Hi Team i have below table with 3 columns ID, OPEN_CLOSE, Status. and blank values in status column…
1 replies
Ihope someone can help me out. My C# skills are nill, so I need a lot ofinformation. A bit of backg…
16 replies
HI, Inherited some DB's with 'allow remote connections'. Company does not use a VPN, We use an RDP …
2 replies
Hi AllThe following is from Microsoft regarding the sys.dm_db_index_operational_stats DMV The…
1 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Automatic Automatic Tuning
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 24,061 through 24,075 (of 284,151 total)