Viewing 15 topics - 23,941 through 23,955 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
$File="gci \\abcd\efgh\ijkl | select -last 1"$From = "adcb@gmail.com"$To = "efgh@gmail.com"$Attachm…
8 replies
Hi, I have one quessiton in sql server .I want remove extension dates in sql server FileName&n…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Scalar Functions with Query Plans: Not all is obv…
11 replies
Hello community, I have build a CTE to calculate my WAC price like that: CREATE TABLE stock_t…
5 replies
What's the correct syntax?CREATE TABLE Title2 AS SELECT * FROM TitleMsg 156, Level 15, State 1, Li…
7 replies
Hi, I'm running SQL Server 2016 SP1 (specifically SP1-CU4) Developer on my development machine. I h…
8 replies
Hello, I have SSRS that contain Customers reminder lettres. I want to generate a pdf file for…
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Will Coding Be Less Important?
31 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Build Better Habits
5 replies
Forum,We recently deployed a new server SQL 2016 (first)and built an Availability group, now the pr…
9 replies
I have this piece of code which is currently working but I an additional column added to the …
1 replies
In the remarks section of the MSDN article on the IN Operator a warning is provided:Explicitly incl…
2 replies
Hello All, I'm not quite sure how to explain my situation without confusing the living hell ou…
7 replies
Hello everyone,We have a table in our database that contains 80 million records. The statistics are…
2 replies
Hi folks,I need a bit a help here. My client was migrating their databases from SQL Server 2014 to …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,941 through 23,955 (of 284,149 total)