Viewing 15 topics - 23,956 through 23,970 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know or suggest a way to extract column information from the Json array. W…
9 replies
Is there any kind of general rule or guidance on which kind of update is faster? I'm tr…
1 replies
We are about to upgrade to SQL Server 2016. Every day, we receive a "complete" text file for …
11 replies
Hello All, I am trying to calculate total DISTINCT COUNT for names. Name ID1 ID2 Visit Fl…
3 replies
Hi , I am unable to install SSDT for integration services for Visual Studio 2017 . I download…
9 replies
so this is my code CONVERT(DATE,DATEADD(MS, -3, DATEADD(MM, DATEDIFF(MM, 0,GETDATE()) , 0))…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item One law for me, another for EU Best wishes, Phil F…
2 replies
I have checked the internet and here and their people are talking about SCALAR functions that retur…
1 replies
Is SQL server 2016 developer edition completely free for non-production environment? Is there any r…
2 replies
Hi Have an app that saves its internal reports (the SQL) in a table tblReports.I would like t…
5 replies
This should be really simple but I can't seem to find SQL Server 2014 developer edition. I've been …
2 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Do We Understand Data? [font="Tahoma"]Who looks ou…
12 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Creating Queues
3 replies
Hi All, I am looking for a solution to partition a list of tables that are over a certain siz…
1 replies
Hi all, I have a really strange problem that has just started to occur. I am trying to take a…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,956 through 23,970 (of 284,149 total)