Viewing 15 topics - 23,926 through 23,940 (of 284,149 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Friends, I was wondering is there a Rule of Thumb when I am joining my tables as it…
8 replies
Hi all, Trying to delete some white spacebar as follows... /****** Objec…
5 replies
Hello SSC, Ok, I am going to try and explain this. Please bear with me 🙂 I have this stored procedu…
6 replies
I am trying to better understand this SQL Server 2016/2017: Availability group secondary repl…
2 replies
We use AD groups, SQL Server 2016. One AD group (with over a dozen users) that doesn't have any per…
17 replies
I am little confused. When i query sys.syservers i see provider name as 'SQLOLEDB' for some and 'SQ…
7 replies
Hello everyoneI have a sql server installation request for an SSAS engine4On this type of specific …
2 replies
SQL is not my primary language and I could use some insights into how to accomplish a task I need t…
3 replies
Good morning, I have a table that needed a Primary key on the table id column (tableID int). …
20 replies
Hi, all. I'm a relative newcomer to databases and ssis, but I'm learning quickly. This question is …
2 replies
ApexSQL used to have a tool that mounted a native backup file as a database. It looks like they don…
1 replies
Hi everyone, We are having issues taking a snapshot of a mirrored database. We are dropping the sna…
3 replies
I'm testing a new backup technology and it has raised a question I thought I'd ask here. When you h…
7 replies
Is there any feature to see when a user lets say "sa" using a program name lets say "SSMS" used to …
2 replies
Ahoi, Situation:i have a table with around 40 million rows and a clustered primary key set by IDENT…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 23,926 through 23,940 (of 284,149 total)