Viewing 15 posts - 10,801 through 10,815 (of 39,936 total)
Best you can do is check stats date update.
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic1115156-391-1.aspx
However, I'd agree with PearlJammer1, the date isn't important. What's important is are the stats up to date in terms of your...
August 29, 2014 at 1:34 pm
select cpu_count from sys.dm_os_sys_info
That's what SQL Server sees. Should be in the error log. SQL should use all available.
Or do you mean the percentage of CPU by core as an...
August 29, 2014 at 1:31 pm
It better be Wed. My flight home is Thur and I have to be in San Jose Sat.
It filled up quickly. We should have pulled today's announcement, but things were...
August 29, 2014 at 8:50 am
You can use the PIVOT command as well, but I'd recommend crosstabs, as Luis showed.
August 28, 2014 at 3:29 pm
yes, separate pieces. Some thoughts on why/how you built them and what they accomplish in your mind would be great. Nice to have a setup for testing. I am thinking...
August 28, 2014 at 2:55 pm
I tech reviewed the 2005 Encryption book and at the time, all the EKM integrations were hardware appliances that cost $$. I believe Thales and Safeguard were the two I...
August 28, 2014 at 10:47 am
Miles Neale (8/28/2014)
August 28, 2014 at 10:14 am
It's tough, as Troy Hunt found out.
http://www.troyhunt.com/2013/11/dont-trust-net-web-forms-email-regex.html
Honestly, it's good to try to validate, but don't discard data that doesn't meet the standard you set. It's highly likely your validation is...
August 28, 2014 at 10:02 am
No, though it wasn't supposed to be a press release. It was an editorial that I wrote about the events, and what we'll be talking about.
August 27, 2014 at 1:54 pm
Just a note that the certification doesn't necessarily equate to salary. Experience and tenure might matter more.
You could ask if someone's salary/rate has changed because of the certification if you're...
August 27, 2014 at 10:05 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,801 through 10,815 (of 39,936 total)