Viewing 15 posts - 10,786 through 10,800 (of 39,936 total)
Certainly people need some training, though I understand companies being reluctant to train people too much as the investment might not pay off if the person leaves. I'd argue you...
September 8, 2014 at 9:17 am
Thanks, I've fixed it.
Correct link: http://www.infoworld.com/d/security/configuration-errors-lead-healthcaregov-breach-249849
September 8, 2014 at 9:12 am
Hany Helmy (9/7/2014)
In the question:
CREATE SYNONYM Empbut in the explanation:
SELECT * FROM emp2From where this emp2 came?!
a typo. It's fixed
September 7, 2014 at 6:43 pm
vincent.D_FR (9/3/2014)
I have a problem that seems to be a bug existing in SQL 2008 R1/R2 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2300689/en-us ). But I work on SQL 2014, so I don't know what to...
September 6, 2014 at 1:00 pm
Jeff Moden (9/5/2014)
Heh... could it be that Joe knows that if he ever treats or talks to someone in person as he does online, that someone would eventually clock him?
Doubt...
September 6, 2014 at 12:59 pm
This might help: http://www.brentozar.com/archive/2014/03/finding-one-problem-query-extended-events/
Basically find the execution plan and track that.
September 5, 2014 at 11:20 am
You restore msdb if you need your jobs, alerts, operators back. It depends on your instance if you need/want this. Restoring master will recover your logins, but it also sets...
September 5, 2014 at 10:22 am
Ha, no worries about me. I get ya'll are scared. It's OK. I won't beat any of you too badly.
September 5, 2014 at 10:10 am
arkadiusz.stasiak (9/3/2014)
And there is a small "bug" in the table with new Autogrowth values - for msdb...
September 3, 2014 at 8:07 am
SQLDCH (9/2/2014)
How many people were able to make it to the online draft?
I was there. Taking a break from painting my shed
September 3, 2014 at 8:00 am
DavidL (9/2/2014)
September 2, 2014 at 10:18 am
The reason dropping and recreating the column is marked as wrong is because it says
"You must drop and recreate the column with the PERSISTED attribute"
That is incorrect. You can...
September 2, 2014 at 8:38 am
How in synch do you need it? Log shipping will be a pain with the users disconnecting, so I'd look at replication as suggested by Gail.
August 30, 2014 at 7:44 pm
Apparently lots of people are on holiday at RG, so things moving slow.
I think football season has caused issues, though I'm keeping an eye out.
I may spend some time...
August 30, 2014 at 7:43 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 10,786 through 10,800 (of 39,936 total)