Viewing 15 posts - 10,816 through 10,830 (of 39,936 total)
Lynn Pettis (8/27/2014)
Anyone else feel uncomfortable answering this question?
Not at all. I'd give a range for my company, rather than specifics, but no reason not to get an idea of...
August 27, 2014 at 10:04 am
I've been back for a month 🙂
I think the defaults change by versions, but certainly I would hope that yyyy-mm-dd would always be used. Be nice to get people used...
August 27, 2014 at 9:34 am
I agree with PHYData DBA. This should be a setting in Windows that SSMS picks up. I would guess that any rendering by a client, regardless of app, should also...
August 27, 2014 at 9:03 am
I saw IronPython a few years ago and it looked really interesting, especially with stats work. I haven't done much more than play with it, but I found Powershell to...
August 27, 2014 at 9:01 am
rodjkidd (8/27/2014)
August 27, 2014 at 8:57 am
crussell-931424 (8/18/2014)
Nothing wrong with a little competition.
Indeed
August 26, 2014 at 11:54 am
David.Poole (8/18/2014)
K. Brian Kelley (8/15/2014)
While some work places are great, I see the following too often:
- Long hours are expected of IT...
August 26, 2014 at 11:54 am
crussell-931424 (8/25/2014)
August 26, 2014 at 10:10 am
crussell-931424 (8/26/2014)
Too bad if wasn't cost effective to come to some of the smaller communities (relatively speaking) such as Boise, Idaho.
We need a SQL Saturday in Boise! If you get...
August 26, 2014 at 9:48 am
The way you do this is to schedule full, then diffs, and then log backups. You take a full and restore it to the new instance. Once that is done,...
August 25, 2014 at 9:10 pm
Jeff Moden (8/24/2014)
Steve Jones - SSC Editor (8/24/2014)
You don't want to do...
August 25, 2014 at 8:18 am
Side by side for me, but always make sure you take backups of all user databases, master, model, and msdb before you do either.
August 25, 2014 at 8:15 am
Viewing 15 posts - 10,816 through 10,830 (of 39,936 total)