Viewing 15 posts - 25,441 through 25,455 (of 39,921 total)
Iron Mountain in the US does tape and document storage. you can contract with them to swing by your office and pick up tapes every day. They can even rotate...
January 28, 2009 at 11:42 am
Jeff,
Send it in. I'll at least give you an opinion, which is probably to stick it out there.
January 28, 2009 at 11:02 am
cs_troyk (1/28/2009)
It seems it would be a good idea for an online publishing site like SqlServerCentral.com to employ software like this in the editorial workflow.
I'll Have to check them out....
January 28, 2009 at 11:00 am
Are they high? Are they higher than in the past? Saw plenty of cheating 20+ years ago when I was in school.
January 28, 2009 at 10:59 am
January 28, 2009 at 10:44 am
There's always a huge spectrum. There people @#$##$ in the market, there are people that think they know what they're doing and they don't. There's banks betting that people...
January 28, 2009 at 9:27 am
I haven't had to actively manage a database in 3 or 4 years, but most of what I knew back then still applies. I have to read and practice some...
January 28, 2009 at 9:22 am
I guess we know why Jeff doesn't like Oracle.
RBAR, RBAR, RBAR, RBAR, RBAR, lunch, RBAR, RBAR, RBAR, RBAR, ....
January 28, 2009 at 9:18 am
I'm OK with hydrogen, actually anything, but we should drive our cars with electric motors. Then we can use anything (oil, hydrogen, wind, nuclear, etc) to produce the electricity, either...
January 28, 2009 at 9:12 am
I'll admit to using Whizbang at some point in my life, but not regularly. At least I hope not.
I thought about posting a diff of the docs, but I think...
January 28, 2009 at 9:07 am
I have sent an email to the author, no word back from him. I'm leaving his name up there, and hopefully that will deter him from further transgressions.
A great point...
January 28, 2009 at 9:02 am
Apologies. A case of a made up answer colliding with a real one.
Question corrected, all points awarded back, as predicted by Hugo.
January 28, 2009 at 8:58 am
It was pretty bad. There were some different paragraphs and some different opening sentences of paragraphs, but there were things like "whether its transaction log backups, and XML indexes or...
January 28, 2009 at 8:54 am
Yep, wasn't sure it would cross over night or today, and I still have images coming for the stuff, so announcement tomorrow.
thanks everyone!!
I think we're purchasing 21 acres (or 23,...
January 28, 2009 at 7:48 am
Hey, I plug in my tractor. Diesels have issues with cold temps, so many people around here plug theirs in regularly. Further north, I'm sure it's a habit.
January 27, 2009 at 3:36 pm
Viewing 15 posts - 25,441 through 25,455 (of 39,921 total)