Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 25,426 through 25,440 (of 39,921 total)

  • RE: Server not found or not accessible

    What do you mean "create a database locally" With VS?

    I'd use SSMS and be sure I created the database, then access it in the project.

  • RE: Side by Side

    Supported is important to know, and good points that the question should mention it. I've changed the question to show that.

  • RE: SQL server 2008 Build List

    Apologies on the XLS. It's attached now.

  • RE: The Oscars

    Gran Torino is on my list, but I'm not sure I'll see that before it gets out of theaters.

    I did see Dark Knight, good in spots, but a bit long...

  • RE: Slack SQL Server

    First Windows is bloatware, though now we have Server Core, which is stripped down and SQL is supposed to work on that. As far as *Nix, there are some fundamental...

  • RE: Celebration

    Thanks again and hopefully we're not all wrong, Bob.

    I really appreciate all the notes and this thread gets a smile on my face. Thanks for that.

  • RE: Cannot Delete Trace File

    tgarland sent me a note. I was slow to act, but I'm closing this thread. Anyone reading this, please use the link to hit the open one.

  • RE: How to spool sql output to a file?

    you can run this from SQLCMD (command line) and that would do it.

  • RE: 1 sql table

    I'd BCP and then ZIP, easy to script. Easy to reload on the other side with a wizard.

  • RE: Celebrating A Million

    Thanks to everyone, and Sue, great to see you in here again.

    The charitable act was a suggestion and I think it's a great one. We've also had quite a few...

  • RE: Celebration

    Thanks and the thread definitely got to 1000 posts first. I think it took me over a year to get there.

  • RE: Are the posted questions getting worse?

    I leave for lunch, 98 pages of answers

    come back, 102.

    Wow.

  • RE: What are the Party Plans?

    Joe's a nice guy, just opinionated.

    No cookies from me that I'm aware of.

    I think a standard, 2 stone pork chop weight makes sense!

  • RE: SQL Server 2005 Build List

    It's in SP3, but if you want to, this page has GDR information, and the relevant KB articles

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941203

  • RE: PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

    Closed by moderator

Viewing 15 posts - 25,426 through 25,440 (of 39,921 total)