Viewing 15 posts - 25,456 through 25,470 (of 39,921 total)
Make sure you update both your server and client tools to the same level as well. Different levels should cause issues.
January 27, 2009 at 2:55 pm
I believe it is. There's a company that lets you donate for purchases. I'll get the URL and put it up here
January 27, 2009 at 10:50 am
I don't mind cut and paste, but if you have me create a table(s), include a drop table(s) at the bottom.
January 27, 2009 at 9:52 am
First, a piece of advice. Save off a copy of your VM before you install anything for reasons like this. So save off windows VM before installing SQL, then save...
January 27, 2009 at 9:46 am
I get dibs on the filets! 😀
My daughter is voting for 1mm sq ft of sugar cane. She wants the white stuff, the stalks can go to bio-diesel!
January 27, 2009 at 9:40 am
Grant, that was a cheap post, course, I probably have a few as well.
Lynn has a good point. Writing coherently, even giving someone a hint on what would make more...
January 27, 2009 at 9:39 am
Thanks for the update and glad it's working. Definitely the distribution db can cause some retention issues with that setting, or with subscribers disappearing.
January 27, 2009 at 9:35 am
I thought you could configure flat file logs, but I'm not sure how "queryable" they would be with OPENQUERY.
January 27, 2009 at 9:35 am
I've seen lots of XLS stuff done, heck I used to built some Lotus 123 stuff like this, not because you don't want a proper app, not because you don't...
January 27, 2009 at 9:34 am
BTW, we've decided to go with a combination of party stuff.
We're donating some rainforest, purchasing 1mm sq ft of rainforest as a celebration. That's a nice charitable act I...
January 27, 2009 at 9:32 am
I'd like to think we don't have too many answers like that here. I do see a few at times and try to chime in to disagree where possible.
January 27, 2009 at 9:19 am
Those fonts are the reasons most people shouldn't have too many choices.
Spell checking is easy, but underutilized. I love the Firefox automatic spell checking in edit boxes. Wish more...
January 27, 2009 at 9:18 am
Correcting the question now. good points about the session.
January 27, 2009 at 9:06 am
Hmm, never notice the difference, but here's why.
We used to build the site around the forum members table in the database. So early on when you registered in the early...
January 27, 2009 at 9:02 am
Viewing 15 posts - 25,456 through 25,470 (of 39,921 total)