The place I work is using EA and having used ERWin and ERStudio extensively in the past, I absolutely HATE EA.
This could very well be a "You dont know how to use the tool" thing, but so far, I cant do the following things:
1) Name my constraints indexes
2) define referential integrity and migrate PKs to Linked tables with an FK
3) define Schemas
4) Resolve Many To Many relationships
5) Create Database Scripts that utilize specifi db attributes (File Groups, etc)
6) Define relationship and cardinality rules
7) etc etc etc
I'm hoping I find that it's just a learning curve thing. So far....I'm not impressed at all.
so far this tool seems very much like a UML Modeling tool (which it is).
Gregory A Jackson MBA, CSM