Viewing 15 posts - 16,126 through 16,140 (of 39,922 total)
Kiara (5/17/2011)
Steve, the ordering issue is not that the results are in a different order, but that they are *numbered* results.
1. Vinay, Anup, Amit 2. Vinay, , Amit 3. NULL...
May 17, 2011 at 7:28 am
Ninja's_RGR'us (5/17/2011)
Why can't we have fun getting done what needs to be done and go home after that? No need for long NOR...
May 17, 2011 at 7:26 am
Balance (5/17/2011)
May 17, 2011 at 7:26 am
OCTom (5/17/2011)
It's not about the difficulty or complexity of the work. It's about the honest effort one puts forth.
True, though the difficulty is relative. Plumbing mystifies me and it's "hard",...
May 17, 2011 at 7:25 am
Thanks for the update. That's essentially what a few people listed as a workaround.
May 17, 2011 at 7:20 am
tabraham 36699 (5/17/2011)
May 17, 2011 at 7:02 am
Formatting has been corrected.
May 17, 2011 at 7:00 am
ningaraju.n (5/17/2011)
Hi,I didn't found any scripts that you have mentioned.It will be helpful if you please elaborate taking our requirement
There is a download at the bottom of the article in...
May 17, 2011 at 6:58 am
Check sysjobs and sysjobhistory in msdb. Is there a job with that name listed?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa260415%28v=SQL.80%29.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa260416%28v=SQL.80%29.aspx
May 16, 2011 at 10:03 pm
It does not work, and cannot be made to work. This is by design from Microsoft.
You can use a third party solution like SQL Prompt from Red Gate software.
Disclosure: I...
May 16, 2011 at 10:03 pm
Microsoft Operations Framework
May 16, 2011 at 3:12 pm
It stays connected for me. It might drop overnight, but it seems if I'm opening stuff within a few hours of each other, it remains connected.
May 16, 2011 at 3:10 pm
I see people go both ways on this. Ultimately since you can't usually guarantee that xx piece of technology caused the corruption, you bring the system back online. I've seen...
May 16, 2011 at 12:11 pm
Jagadeesh Medabalimi (5/15/2011)
For me, SQL Server would be great if they can deliver exactly what they promise.Productivity, Security, Performance, Scalability, Robustness, and finally solid ROI.
What does that mean? That's a...
May 16, 2011 at 10:03 am
I agree with Sean, nvarchar won't really hurt and if you have EE, you can compress the data, so it won't double the space if not needed.
However, even uncompressed, I...
May 16, 2011 at 10:01 am
Viewing 15 posts - 16,126 through 16,140 (of 39,922 total)