Viewing 15 posts - 6,436 through 6,450 (of 9,728 total)
Craig Farrell (2/17/2011)
GSquared (2/17/2011)
Alvin Ramard (2/17/2011)
They exchange camels too??Yes, at camelsexchange.com. :w00t:
Daddy, why's that boy camel wearing pink? Don't worry, son, he's just confused. There's a website for...
February 17, 2011 at 12:48 pm
You people are strange.
@=)
February 17, 2011 at 12:33 pm
Paul,
On your blog, you state:
Impressively, the estimated execution cost for the original query was about 0.007; for the โSegment Topโ plan, the estimated cost is about 0.006 - slightly...
February 17, 2011 at 11:19 am
CirquedeSQLeil (2/17/2011)
Artificially unintelligent
Military intelligence
February 17, 2011 at 9:12 am
Paul,
What is the effect of building a non-clustered index over a clustered index?
The table already uses CoverageKey and Effective (both ASC) as it's clustered index. Include only works on non-clustered...
February 17, 2011 at 8:52 am
You don't have to have a conversion in your proc to get errors like this. It could be a dirty data issue. Or, worse, a mis-mapped column.
This gets really...
February 17, 2011 at 8:39 am
Back to this project...
Okay, I appear to be stuck on what I can do to the underlying tables (read - not much), but those links are helping me understand a...
February 17, 2011 at 8:33 am
Raunak Jhawar (2/15/2011)
joydeep.das.mail (2/15/2011)
I need 70-445 brain dumpsJoydeep, dumps will only help you get a certificate on paper.Period.What next??
That's assuming the dumps are even close to accurate. Most dumps tend...
February 17, 2011 at 8:25 am
Denial.
You've heard the rumors, you've quoted the saying. Now, learn the truth. Is Denial just a river in Egypt? Or is there more to this story than the participants...
February 17, 2011 at 7:43 am
Grant Fritchey (2/17/2011)
jcrawf02 (2/17/2011)
Brandie Tarvin (2/17/2011)
Koen Verbeeck (2/17/2011)
Gianluca Sartori (2/17/2011)
Code brings more (pseudo)code, it seems...Definitely kill the one who started this on THE THREAD!
:-D:-D
I'll go fetch the angry mob! ๐
I'll...
February 17, 2011 at 7:20 am
I rarely blog about technical stuff, mostly about writing. Today, I blogged about SQL Server and fragmentation. (It's a rephrase of something I just posted in another thread).
If anyone is...
February 17, 2011 at 6:32 am
I should point out that some people don't recommend defraggin SAN drives (for some very interesting reasons). Check out this link before doing any defragging:
http://www.las-solanas.com/storage_virtualization/san_volume_defragmentation.php
EDIT: Sjeff, I just realized you're...
February 17, 2011 at 5:33 am
Koen Verbeeck (2/17/2011)
Gianluca Sartori (2/17/2011)
Code brings more (pseudo)code, it seems...Definitely kill the one who started this on THE THREAD!
:-D:-D
I'll go fetch the angry mob! ๐
I'll supply the torches! (Who's responsible...
February 17, 2011 at 5:03 am
Jeff Moden (2/16/2011)
CirquedeSQLeil (2/16/2011)
--get spid of code requestor
sp_whorequestedcodeIntheThread 'Wayne'
--use returned spids to verify the request
dbcc inputbuffer(61)
--output
'Wayne definitely requested code on the thread'
--yup that's the...
February 17, 2011 at 5:02 am
Tom.Thomson (2/16/2011)
CirquedeSQLeil (2/16/2011)
Peter Trast (2/16/2011)
CirquedeSQLeil (2/16/2011)
Peter Trast (2/16/2011)
Never been in this thread before but here it is:Antidisestablishmentarianism
Yes, it is a real word ๐
Pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism
quasi-pseudo-antidisestablishmentarianism
semi-quasi-pseudo-antidisestablishmentarianism
hemi-demi-semi-quasi-pseudo-antidisestablishmentarianism
genuine simulated hemi-demi-semi-quasi-pseudo-antidisestablishmentarianism
@=)
February 17, 2011 at 5:00 am
Viewing 15 posts - 6,436 through 6,450 (of 9,728 total)