Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 9,728 total)
Thanks. I'll see if the Mac client works.
Not sure Azure Data Studio is going to work. He's doing schema development as well as coding and from what I...
October 23, 2018 at 4:25 am
And I get this in response:
we would like a simpler solution if possible.. Can you recommend a toolthat we can use on...
October 23, 2018 at 3:48 am
October 23, 2018 at 3:43 am
Thanks. I'll let our developer know.
October 23, 2018 at 3:33 am
Never thought I'd say this, but I need some Oracle help please.
https://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/2005273/Oracle-SQL-Developer-to-MS-SQL-Server
October 22, 2018 at 12:50 pm
solus - Monday, October 22, 2018 8:01 AMhow do i get the actual plan ?
In the GUI, go to Query -> Include...
October 22, 2018 at 8:14 am
grumble, mumble.
Why is it the DBA's job to know A) all the business rules that the users either don't care to keep track of or can't keep track...
October 22, 2018 at 6:08 am
October 22, 2018 at 6:04 am
For future readers of this thread, I recommended it to SQLLearner22 on this other thread: https://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/2002068/SQL-server-Audit-Trigger-for-INSERT-UPDATE-DELETE
October 16, 2018 at 11:39 am
October 16, 2018 at 11:38 am
October 16, 2018 at 11:34 am
October 16, 2018 at 10:55 am
October 16, 2018 at 7:08 am
October 16, 2018 at 6:03 am
Hee. If you had told me 2 years ago that I would be interested in the daily going's on of someone's bowel movements, I'd have told you "You be nuts!"
October 16, 2018 at 6:02 am
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 9,728 total)