Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 9,728 total)
Sigh.
Why oh why oh why do users not understand their own requirements? I've had to explain this one to the BA 3 times already and they're still trying...
October 16, 2018 at 4:38 am
I am doing a similar thing myself for a database and have discovered the joys of SQL Audit. Now that you've given us some sample code, I'm willing to share...
October 16, 2018 at 4:05 am
OMG. Is it snowing in Florida? Is that ice I see on the roads?
I think I might actually LIKE a post from Mr. ANSI-Standards-Override-All!
<thump>
Someone,...
October 16, 2018 at 4:01 am
October 15, 2018 at 12:20 pm
October 15, 2018 at 12:19 pm
October 15, 2018 at 12:12 pm
SQLStud 74876 - Monday, October 15, 2018 11:53 AMAhhh man! You guys are a tough crowd!
We are trying to help. If you...
October 15, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Just curious about this - cut and past from a sqlservercentral https://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/1998921/Initcap-the-characters-in-SQL-server post onto social.msdn
October 15, 2018 at 11:40 am
October 15, 2018 at 11:31 am
October 15, 2018 at 11:15 am
October 15, 2018 at 11:07 am
October 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
So this slow query guy seems to not be answering up to any of his 3 threads. Is he really that busy or does he not like the answers we're...
October 15, 2018 at 10:53 am
Another option to consider is a secondary availability group database. Assuming the instance is clustered, you can set up an AG and it'll always move the transactions without needing to...
October 15, 2018 at 10:46 am
Well, I'm going to start with Lowell's solution first, on account of these staging tables being wide and long. See how that works. Then maybe later I'll try the self-outer...
October 15, 2018 at 10:32 am
Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 9,728 total)