Are the posted questions getting worse?

• jasona.work (10/5/2016)

2+ cats

I'm trying to figure out how this works. Is the + the extra hair on one or more of the cats? (cause often I've brushed my cats and come up with enough hair to form a new kitten). Or is the + a pregnant cat? Or a cat with extra toes? ...

@=)

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Brandie Tarvin (10/5/2016)

jasona.work (10/5/2016)

2+ cats

I'm trying to figure out how this works. Is the + the extra hair on one or more of the cats? (cause often I've brushed my cats and come up with enough hair to form a new kitten). Or is the + a pregnant cat? Or a cat with extra toes? ...

@=)

Nah, it's the "I don't remember if they only have 2 cats, or if they got more at some point" +

:-D:hehe:

jasona.work (10/5/2016)

2+ cats

@=)

I assumed Jason was some kind of cat Pied-Piper and once his 2 started to follow him he has no idea how many more will :w00t:

Rodders...

edit: to correct my terrible spelling or typing !

• george sibbald (10/5/2016)

well that's me done. I retire today so this will be my last post.

I made it into the top 30 posters at one point so I did my bit.

Enjoy the rest of your careers, take the job seriously but not yourselves.

cheers

George

Best wishes for your next adventure!

Chad

cheers

George

Congrats, George.

Just because you are retiring doesn't mean you have to leave The Thread. You are always welcome here and at the TitD. The Hippo will always let you in.

Oh, and this is how my week is going.

And if you want to see projected tracks, halfway down this page[/url] is the interactive map.

Because FUN.

Matthew was supposed to be a Cat 2. Now could be a Cat 3 or 4 by the time he reaches Jacksonville.

And another reason I really don't want to live in Florida, or even go TDY to Centcom.

• Lynn Pettis (10/5/2016)

george sibbald (10/5/2016)

cheers

George

Congrats, George.

Just because you are retiring doesn't mean you have to leave The Thread. You are always welcome here and at the TitD. The Hippo will always let you in.

OK, that wasn't my last post, this is, just a thanks for all the replies. I intend to be a house husband so I had better learn how to cook, and of course there is golf to take up as well.

I may well be loitering outside the tent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

• I just cancelled a trip for the first time in almost six years of travelling thanks to this hurricane. I am not pleased.

I hope everyone down in Florida, and especially Orlando where I won't be this weekend as planned, stays warm, dry & safe.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

Lynn Pettis (10/5/2016)

george sibbald (10/5/2016)

cheers

George

Congrats, George.

OK, that wasn't my last post, this is, just a thanks for all the replies. I intend to be a house husband so I had better learn how to cook, and of course there is golf to take up as well.

I may well be loitering outside the tent.

Good luck, looks like you are going to be busy;-)

😎

BTW, there are sometimes "amazing" cooking advises on the Thread so stay tuned.

WayneS (9/30/2016)

Oh, what a fun day this is turning out to be. (Check out the attachment)

Wow. What software gives you the ability to see stuff in that format?

SQL Sentry's Plan Explorer (or is it SentryOne's Plan Explorer now?)

Wayne
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server 2008
    Author - SQL Server T-SQL Recipes

If you can't explain to another person how the code that you're copying from the internet works, then DON'T USE IT on a production system! After all, you will be the one supporting it!
    Links:
    For better assistance in answering your questions
    Performance Problems
    Common date/time routines
    Understanding and Using APPLY Part 1 & Part 2

jasona.work (10/5/2016)

2+ cats

I'm trying to figure out how this works.

I blame Schrodinger.

cheers

George

All the best George, enjoy!

• WayneS (10/5/2016)

Brandie Tarvin (10/5/2016)

WayneS (9/30/2016)

Oh, what a fun day this is turning out to be. (Check out the attachment)

Wow. What software gives you the ability to see stuff in that format?

SQL Sentry's Plan Explorer (or is it SentryOne's Plan Explorer now?)

Yes, I got that email as well. I hope the new client product is faster than SQL Sentry is now. Just my luck that the webinar is scheduled for Friday, when I'll be out of town on a long weekend.

• Lynn Pettis (10/5/2016)

Brandie Tarvin (10/5/2016)

Oh, and this is how my week is going.

And if you want to see projected tracks, halfway down this page[/url] is the interactive map.

Because FUN.

Matthew was supposed to be a Cat 2. Now could be a Cat 3 or 4 by the time he reaches Jacksonville.

And another reason I really don't want to live in Florida, or even go TDY to Centcom.

And the beaches are officially evacuating (though not mandatory yet) and Jacksonville itself is pulling down all the street lights (the kind that allow you to lower and raise the light section for maintenance).

EDIT: Fixed typo

Brandie Tarvin, MCITP Database AdministratorLiveJournal Blog: http://brandietarvin.livejournal.com/[/url]On LinkedIn!, Google+, and Twitter.Freelance Writer: ShadowrunLatchkeys: Nevermore, Latchkeys: The Bootleg War, and Latchkeys: Roscoes in the Night are now available on Nook and Kindle.

• Grant Fritchey (10/5/2016)

I just cancelled a trip for the first time in almost six years of travelling thanks to this hurricane. I am not pleased.

I hope everyone down in Florida, and especially Orlando where I won't be this weekend as planned, stays warm, dry & safe.

My house is on some of the highest ground in the city. A whole 17ft above sea level. 😀

So long as the storm surge stays below that, I should be fine. :w00t:

Viewing 15 posts - 56,071 through 56,085 (of 66,547 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply