Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I have plan to upgrade SSIS and SSRS from SQL Server 2016, but do not have idea for the tar…
1 replies
I am using the following sql to convert rows into columns for each pid, intdate. This works fine wh…
3 replies
I need some help to optimize this query as it runs in many threads in an over night, and it pegs CP…
13 replies
How to merge two tables with unlike fields. I have two table with one unlike field that I need to s…
3 replies
Hi, yesterday I had to update several rows of a table. The rows for update where selected by a sele…
11 replies
I have a table like below ID Ident source val opendate closedate IsActive ------------------…
6 replies
I have a couple of databases One would be regarded as the source and another as the destinat…
2 replies
Hi All, Not sure why I'm hung up on this, but I am..... I have a table called "ClientCases" This ta…
4 replies
From this link - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22005698/how-to-find-all-the-dependencies-of-a…
2 replies
I've got some code that is supposed to generate a unique key by prefixing an integer with a single …
3 replies
Hi everyone, I have a table as below, I would like to strip out the commas in the oppo_SCRMcompetit…
4 replies
I have a task to check the connection managers as part of ssis integration project, now the package…
5 replies
Hi there! This should make some eyes roll for some of you DBA's out there. Disclaimer: I am not …
3 replies
By: EdVassie
Hi, We have 4 stps. the flow of the stored procedure (stp) is as below stp A is main stp that is ca…
9 replies
NOTE: I get that this may be too broad a question to answer and if so just say that, I get it. I do…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 46 through 60 (of 3,090 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.