Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I know this is probably a little left field, so to speak, but anyone administer dialler systems on …
4 replies
I have a Server that is being replaced moving to new Data Center with a New Name. There are Excel D…
7 replies
By: Anonymous
Hi all Our current ERP system often has releases that contain schema changes to various tables that…
3 replies
I have 2 questions here. 1. What is the scope of read uncommited transaction isolation - will it be…
3 replies
Anyone knows the maximum size a transaction can be? In other words how much data can be scope insid…
4 replies
Hi Guys... - I want to delete one week my transaction log backup files so anyone have good script …
20 replies
Hi Everyone, Hope all is well. I was trying to convert a blg file that is 22.6MB and I am getting a…
2 replies
one database i have 200 tables are there.. in that 200 tables i have to take the only " 1 table bac…
4 replies
I am looking for advice i aspire to be an Appliactions and Databases Manager,what steps do i need t…
2 replies
Hello, Just a simple but puzzling question; When I execute the following T-SQL the @MaxLen variable…
8 replies
Hi all, I am fairly new to SQL server performance tuning and would appreciate your input. Our SQL s…
7 replies
CREATE TABLE ClientRequests ( Id INT IDENTITY PRIMARY KEY, Ip VARCHAR(200) NOT NULL, Re…
3 replies
is there a way for conditional joins. like, when (1=1) inner join table1 on column1 = column2. whe…
4 replies
Hi, I wondered if someone could explain this to me. In the AdventureWorks database (SQL 2008) I can…
4 replies
ms db crash what we will do how to restore ?
9 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,666 through 19,680 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.