Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
When we take the full backup of database in sql 2008 with/without selecting the compressed backup o…
9 replies
Hi, I have two tables Staging.ClaCases and StagingViews.ClaQuestionView. The join is as follows and…
28 replies
hai all. i have a query my database size is 500 gb . so in that how much size full backup it occupi…
3 replies
hai to all. i put one database as a full backup on scheduling.. when it is running scheduling.. a…
1 replies
Maybe I can't see the obvious solution but... I'm trying to create a table with a column that has a…
9 replies
i have 10 users .. they r connected to database... so i wanna check one user of the IP ADDRESS ho…
2 replies
Hi - we have an issue where a T-log backup failed and ended up in a hung state and the spid was kil…
7 replies
Hi, Data was captured incorrectly and is in a numeric format. I have Googled and received some pote…
19 replies
hi one database i have one table is there. in that table 200 rows are there so my question is 1to …
1 replies
Msg 3254, Level 16, State 1, Line 3 The volume on device 'H:\ABC_backup_2010121.bak' is empty. Msg …
3 replies
Hi all, in my new pc, I've installed SQL Server 2012 RC0 first, and then Visual Studio 11 Developer…
3 replies
i don't get it. Why do we need Parameter definition(defined again) in dynamic stored procedure and …
1 replies
Some old backups were deleted. Is there a good toll that can be used to recover them. I used one ma…
5 replies
Hi all, I have a query that displays a pivot column as follows. How can I add multiple pivot co…
7 replies
Hi all, I am currently in a position to where I am on a monitoring and response team for ms SQL and…
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,681 through 19,695 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.