Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
hi, max function returns maximum no. from that table but if it is terms of string name what it shou…
3 replies
Hi All, We have migrated Some tables from MS Access to SQL Server. Now we need to compare those tab…
9 replies
Using the Maintenance plan tool I have created a full backup job and a transaction backup job which…
5 replies
Hi all, I have problem with EXECUTE SQL TASK , this task is working fine when i run it wi…
1 replies
Hello Every one ! i am trying to make query to show the growth of sale of the product month wise ,i…
2 replies
I have download MSSQL Express 12 and when I try to install. Everything goes fine at preliminaries s…
2 replies
hii, weather we can install sql server 2008 r2 on unix machine , any company's they do this .....
3 replies
HI all, i have a strange issue that i can't find any easy answers to. During and ETL process that r…
7 replies
The server network address "TCP://192.168.147.24:5022" can not be reached or does not exist. Check …
40 replies
Hi, I'm going through the below link and understanding the use sp_executesql . http://sqlfool.com/?…
2 replies
Hi All, I've got a situation where I need to calculate the one [business] day return of a certain f…
4 replies
I have a table with three columns, storing shoeID, shoe, and color. Together they form a composite …
20 replies
Dear All, Could anyone help me recover my database from .mdf file only, the problem is I can't att…
18 replies
I have a table where I have this field as (money, null) but I am getting 206960.8333. I want to con…
2 replies
Let's pretend 🙂 I have a 10 GB data file. I have 20GB of memory. I don't care about locks blocks et…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,651 through 19,665 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.