Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Does anyone know what permissions need to be granted to give a user read access to everything (Agen…
1 replies
Hi. i want to generate scripts of a database and then i load this script to another db. i do genera…
1 replies
I have a 'text' column that contains a string representation of some XML (Im using a third party lo…
1 replies
Hi Anybody know of a tool that generates awesome looking database diagrams? that doesn't put the sc…
7 replies
We have an issue of a dataload / partition switcher stored procedure deadlocking with another data …
1 replies
User can not connect with below error.Can any one help me. The connection statement looks like this…
6 replies
Hi, If i execute any query it showing below error..... An error occurred while executing batch.…
1 replies
Hi all. During the night we have had an issue where some procedures have gone very very wrong. The …
7 replies
Hello, I need to split the below string: 'Spring 2012,Spring 2011' as 'Spring 2012','Spring 2011' D…
5 replies
Hi, I've been asked to adjust my query by using CTE instead of #temp tables as it is slowing down t…
6 replies
So I've had my databases up and running for a while with no problems, then I read about database co…
8 replies
We have set max memory up to 3.2GB for a 32 bit sql server running on 32 bit OS but it has no chang…
14 replies
Is the substring function limited to 8000 characters ? No matter what i do, I cant get anymore cha…
3 replies
Hi All, Can we create a computed columns that relates from another tables? Regards, Guru
5 replies
Hello gents Has anyone here ever saw this behavior? I recently took over a server with the title-me…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,201 through 19,215 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.