Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Guys, I have a SQL Server 2008 R2 Server, but it's currently in CLR 2.0 and i would like to upgr…
7 replies
Hi Here is my update script and i want to make a rerunnable you can say dynamically run the script …
1 replies
Hello All, I use maintenance plans for backups. The maintenance plan also deletes files older than …
13 replies
Hi everyone, I have a table with approximately 50 columns, I want to create a clustered index on t…
2 replies
What actions need to be taken when u get notification from third party tool for deadlocks occurred …
3 replies
update Profiles set Profiles.Industry1id = (SELECT i.Id FROM AllJobCategories j CROSS APPLY dbo.Del…
3 replies
Hi, We have implemented local Filestream RBS for Share Point 2010 database. Question: Does Native S…
8 replies
On update, does the data row in the page get deleted and reinserted in the same place on the page o…
2 replies
Hi, I am unable to connect to sql server 2008 for my local system.However, i can use SQL SERVER 200…
4 replies
Am I correct in thinking that if you mark a file group as read only then these file groups would be…
3 replies
(SELECT Item as industry FROM AllJobCategories j CROSS APPLY dbo.DelimitedSplit8k(jobcategories1,'…
3 replies
Hi, I have one SSIS package that is run against many databases (live, test, training, development, …
5 replies
Is anyone using SSD for data warehouse solutions?
1 replies
which would be a good place for crystal report?
2 replies
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but its driving me mad. If, say, I right-click on a table i…
14 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,186 through 19,200 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.