Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a hierarchy setup to store product categories as below : ID int ParentID int CategoryName va…
29 replies
I have the following SQL parse Function: USE [JobPortalIAN] GO /****** Object: UserDefinedFunctio…
7 replies
I'm tasked with upgrading the two instances of SQL Server 2005 on the same Windows server to 2008R2…
6 replies
Is the 2000 version of Management Studio bundle in SQL?
1 replies
I have the following - and I cannot understand why I receive the error message: Cursorfetch: The nu…
3 replies
Without the use of triggers, is there a way to execute a stored procedure any time data change in u…
5 replies
Hi All, I am trying to tune the code in the sp here, which I uses around 10 times daily.. CREATE TA…
14 replies
Is there a way around this restriction "Destination table cannot reference the source table using F…
2 replies
I've got a server with the following @@version return: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP1) - 10.50.2…
2 replies
there is a complex SELECT query, that takes long to run, and returns lot of rows. i want to find th…
3 replies
Hello all I have a very large table ( 338782585 rows, 552 gb ) , usually it is "fast" to retrieve d…
5 replies
I have sa on a server. When I tried to disable a Windows account, I came acroos the following error…
3 replies
I came across the following errors in SQL logs. SQL Server has encountered 3 occurrence(s) of I/O r…
3 replies
I have setup a database mail profile and account. I am able to send test emails to my work email by…
3 replies
I have written a T-SQL code which outputs the below lines of codes. DECLARE @ServiceaccountName1 va…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,216 through 19,230 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.