Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, We have implemented a new naming scheme which uses @MSSQL for all SQL Server user account…
3 replies
I have applications that are failing to pick my sql server instance,what could have gone wrong. I h…
1 replies
I know I can right click a folder under registered servers and do a query. How do I query all of th…
5 replies
Hi, I have installed 3 SQL2008R2 Developer instances on one server, all the associated services sta…
6 replies
So I have some stored procedures that clean up a specific backup folder every night to keep a certa…
9 replies
Hi, I have to insert data from excel sheet to sql server table. so can you please provide me the so…
16 replies
Hello colleagues, I have more than 3 years working with SQL and would like your assistance in secur…
1 replies
Hi All, I'm having more than 50 columns in a table.. Now the user can select any columns…
6 replies
Hi, We have a linkedserver defined between two SQL 2008 R2 SP1 instances. Same table with some varc…
1 replies
I have a table that has accidently had 2 sets of the same data uploaded onto it. Unfortunately, th…
8 replies
Hi, I have installed SQL Server2008R2 and office2003 on a Windows7 machine. While I am trying to ex…
1 replies
Can anyone tell me how to query data between specific time range. For example: I would like to get…
10 replies
I'm moving a VB6 app that has been used with SQL 2000 to SQL 2008. It connect, is functional, but …
5 replies
Hi guys working on this Error "40001(1205) : Transaction (Process ID) was deadlocked on resource…
1 replies
Hi, I need quick recovery of encrypted SQL passwords and change them to something that I will share…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,141 through 19,155 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.