Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, I create a reports in ssrs,i deployed those report in report server.. while exporting that …
2 replies
I was tasked with coming up with specs for a SQL Server on VMware. I don't know much about the app…
1 replies
Hello All, I just finding out great solutions and reference material for sql server error 18456 and…
1 replies
OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) DB: SQL Server 2008 (64-bit) I know that passwords are case-sen…
5 replies
I have a linked server that was set up to access only 4 specific tables on the server being linked.…
1 replies
Hi, I got a delete statement which performs cascade delete to some 20 sub tables. I got necessary i…
1 replies
Hi, is there a way to delete a server from the "Server name" drop down box on the "Connect to Serve…
2 replies
Hi, I thought I heard a PASS in Seattle (October, 2011) that the best practice of keeping SQL Serve…
2 replies
We have linked server created on sql 2000 db which is pointing to sql 2008 server. In linked server…
5 replies
I need to turn this script into a pivot table. I need the statuses across the top, and jobs on the …
3 replies
I am running a select statement to get the field name and the associated fieldID and want to create…
7 replies
Hello all, I have 2 serevr (server 1 and server 2 and both are sql 2008) that are confugured for tr…
2 replies
Hi all, I regularly restore a DB from a live server to a dev one. When i do this. I then need to r…
2 replies
Hi All, I am trying to group some data for a report i have been asked to produce, basically i am tr…
1 replies
IF OBJECT_ID('Consultants') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE Consultants GO CREATE TABLE Consultants ( Co…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,156 through 19,170 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.