Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi all, suppose you submit the following batches one hour apart using the same connection: Batch 1:…
1 replies
Hi all, I've read about regular expressions in sql server, but have not seen examples of updating d…
1 replies
As i am executing the query it is running continusly but when i see with sp_who2 it is showing susp…
1 replies
hello all. I work with sql server 2008 on windows xp service pack3.I use this : set @str='select *…
1 replies
I have done research and I am not finding any detailed information about what I am looking for rega…
8 replies
Hi, I'm working on a results processing procedure that takes raw race results data (race number, el…
4 replies
Hi all, I have been having an issue with an INSERT INTO ... SELECT statement taking a disproportion…
14 replies
can anybody help me with the query that updates the PRIMARY_DC_ID column in SHP_MANIFEST table? Th…
3 replies
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. This is my syntax and the error: INSERT INTO Employee (EmployeeI…
2 replies
I need to consider tools,software and hardware that I have to forward to management.I do not want t…
9 replies
Hi All, I have two questions regarding to Maintenance Plan in specific to History Cleanup Task and …
2 replies
What I am hoping to accomplish in this query is the following: 1. To find a list of patients that h…
2 replies
Using SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise, create a database named 'MyDb ' with a space at the end of the databa…
8 replies
I've got a SQL 2008 server experiencing a high percentage of LCK_M_U wait times. It's a service br…
2 replies
Can any one tell me Is there any way to find out whether a particular table is getting effected by …
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,126 through 19,140 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.