Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a column that is a text data type that contains an xml document. The length of the data…
3 replies
Hi, Does anyone know why or how sp_executesql() affects query performance? I found today that a sel…
7 replies
I have two tables: create table Fruit( PK_Fruit int not null, FruitName nvarchar(20) not null) [con…
2 replies
I have a field called ClientIP that holds the IP address of the device. We have several VLAN's and …
3 replies
hi......guys, Date2/17/2012 8:01:56 PM LogDatabase Mail (Database Mail Log) Log ID22 Process …
5 replies
I have a job that has been running fine up until last Friday (Feb. 10th). Starting on Friday, the j…
17 replies
Hi, Is there any function/syntax in sql server like "nextval" for generating new sequence number. H…
5 replies
Hi , Can any one answer these 1)What is meaning of switch -m and -c when we bring sql server in…
3 replies
I am using MSSQL 2008 I am tried for below , where primary key should be in A101,A102 Order No Date…
3 replies
Hi all, Am using Database mail in my project, in my local machine Its working fine for me But I con…
5 replies
Hi, For one of the RFP solution we are asked to give the DBA Support cost Per unit ( Different pric…
2 replies
Hi This is the requirement... There is no need for the client to be aware of underlying database, s…
4 replies
Purpose : I need to insert data of specific file of specific distributor in Table InvoiceTransactio…
1 replies
Is there a way to perform a restore to a different file group? I have a database "DataBase1" whose …
1 replies
Hi there, Is there a keyboard shorcut to turn on / off IntelliSense in Management Studio?
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,066 through 19,080 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.