Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Friends, I've an emergency requirment from my client to figure out a solution for finding the mo…
10 replies
Hello everyone. I'm currently a CIS major and working on a project for one of my classes. Basically…
2 replies
Please correct me if I am wrong. Here are some differences between derived tables and CTEs: 1) CTE…
4 replies
How to find out that SQL server is facing performance issue due to insufficient memory. thanks in a…
4 replies
Hi, I have a requirement to convert minutes to HH:MM:SS format. However, the minutes to be converte…
16 replies
I have two similar databases on the same server. Each one is about 1.5 TB and each is partitioned o…
2 replies
Hello all, I checked the Microsoft licensing Quick reference, but didn't see anything that specific…
7 replies
When I shrink a log file (by 250 gb) using DBCC SHRINKFILE (myFile_Log, 1); and then create a new c…
3 replies
Hi, I have 3 tables project,timesheet and employee. I want a employee name if i have only the proje…
1 replies
We have all our production databases in SQL Cluster server (active/passive) We have to perform one …
2 replies
Hi All, I need to fix this issue before EOD today. My SQL Server Database is running on server A. …
1 replies
I have simple query: set quoted_identifier off BEGIN tran UPDATE DW.Table1 …
2 replies
hi experts, i need some backup scripts to take all db backup.
2 replies
here iam having 3table which has inner joins to each others TABLE1 QuestionPaperId (PK) Questi…
3 replies
Is it possible to clear a SQL table while other users are accessing it through Access?
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,051 through 19,065 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.