Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, I need to write a store procedure it should populate data as given below scenario Create th…
3 replies
Hey, We get several flat files from our client we unzip and load into our databases. files may h…
5 replies
I have a stored procedure that returns XML using FOR XML Explicit. I need to use the output of this…
1 replies
Hello, I need help structuring a query to retrieve 4 records from 1 table. key Col1 Col2 Col…
8 replies
Hi All, I create a web service that is consumed in a CLR SP. My web service get the data from X ser…
1 replies
When I try to connect SQL Server in the first time i am getting this error: A connection was succes…
1 replies
Hi All, I try to upload the text file onto FTP Server. I had set the package configuration in my p…
3 replies
I Have a below query create table #temp1( ID int identity(1,1), Two int, Name varchar(10) ) INSERT…
35 replies
I get the following error while processing a new cube: The background thread running lazy writer e…
3 replies
A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server…
2 replies
Hi Guys, I created one SP. It takes time to execute first time. From second time onwards it is exec…
3 replies
I have the following SP and it seems that my Actual Execution Plan(attached) wants a lot of differe…
13 replies
I have a sql 2008 database that contains a list of users. When any attributes change son the users …
4 replies
Hello, I am working with cars. I have 3 columns from a raw import. FirstYear, LastYear, Make, and M…
8 replies
I have a CASE Statement but one of the WHEN Outputs does not produce the entire result. WHEN ResCa…
24 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,081 through 19,095 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.