Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi Everyone, I want to be able to search for a specific value, that occurs in a specific column, an…
3 replies
Hi , I want to trace the query which are running in parallely (thread) . Thanks in advance.
2 replies
Dear All, How can i set flag 1,2 and 3 for every rows using sql query? By ordering date field eithe…
5 replies
Hi Our client is deploying the application using SQL Server 2008 Web Edition, we r developing using…
1 replies
i performed a kill operation on a long running spid --- but i am still recieving : SPID 828: transa…
8 replies
Hi all, trying to create a script to run on new machines to get them all set up the same way. Part…
3 replies
In this case I am dealing with SSIS packages coming from various versions and SPs of SQL, depending…
2 replies
Hi, I have two columns, the first is full of data that requires some sort of text matching clean up…
2 replies
Hi I have backup the database files as its very critical data we need to have backup verify. Can an…
3 replies
Hi, How do we synchronize a transactional database with mdm database? For example, I have a table c…
1 replies
Hi Sir, please help me. Table DateNameEmp_codeNumberTeam Leader 1/1/2012A12A 2/1/2012B2…
2 replies
Hi Friends, I have Web Server and DB server, I want to install SSRS on Web Server and DB on differ…
7 replies
Hi all, i was reading an article about Using tables as Queues and trying to implement the solution…
1 replies
Hi guys, hopefully someone could point me in the right direction. We have configured several mainte…
3 replies
Helllo all, I have a database certificate named "Activation". Took the back of the certificate to …
4 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,796 through 18,810 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.