Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
how to change the name of stored procedure? Thanks In Advance...
7 replies
I have a column that is currently empty (NULL). I have to update all rows (thousands) based on a ca…
6 replies
Having some trouble figuring this one out. I've got two tables: Contacts & ContactsNew. Contac…
3 replies
Hi there! Situation: Old server named "TRANSIT" has been cloned in VMWare to a new server named "TR…
2 replies
I have some queries that use wild characters in the WHERE clause select name, address, city, number…
1 replies
I have a SQL2008R2 SP1 CU4 cluster on Win2008R2. I have setup DBMail. I do a test email from Mgt …
Anonymous
13 replies
Hi all, I ran a trace this morning to see how many users are hitting a specific database, Based on …
5 replies
I have a developer that gets the following error when trying to create a table that is not in the d…
4 replies
ExamsId DateOfExam PaperId PAPERNAME 1 2012-02-16 02:3…
10 replies
Hello i have a query that i need help with. The query has a filter "where month= @month and custome…
2 replies
Great Plains Query: ----------------------------- SELECT * FROM SOP30300 WHERE SOPNUMBE IN ( SELECT…
21 replies
Hi, I'm seeing blocking by the procedure WriteLockSession in ReportServerTempDB I have verified t…
2 replies
I have an insert stored procedure that uses convert function to convert varchar() to datetime. The …
1 replies
Hi, We have full/differential/log backups scheduled as below: Full 7pm Diff 1pm log every 15 mins …
8 replies
Choose a Job Description and increase by 10% all employees’ salaries that have the selected Job Des…
14 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,811 through 18,825 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.