Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi everyone, I was asked such a strange question on an interview and could not answer it : what is …
2 replies
I need to run a job nightly that will get a list of about 20 users with their email address. I then…
1 replies
Let me set up my scenario. Server A: Win2008r2 std, SQL2008r2 default instance started with generic…
10 replies
The query below is taking too long to execute. It runs for 1 hour and 14 mins. I checked for the wa…
6 replies
I have a column in which I have separated Values Example Column A ========== 1--------- 60,59,20,18…
10 replies
First a little bit of background: I have a list of 14 files (and growing) that need to be processed…
22 replies
Hi I have a column (Driver) that has dirty data but there is info in the column which is usable. W…
4 replies
wat does that mean when an SQL user is marked red
1 replies
Hi , all. Please help me resolved problems with available AWE allocate for SQL. SQL Server no used …
4 replies
Hello, I have this .mdf file which is being generated by a different team. The database on th…
8 replies
I'm not familiar with how they work. I want to apply one to a large table such that: If ColA (var…
2 replies
When running a query purely from cache one server is at least 50% slower than another with identica…
5 replies
Hi All, I am trying to extract all info regarding a deadlock from the event log utilising XP_reade…
6 replies
I know that you should run SQL data files on RAID10, which i have. I also have my log files and Tem…
10 replies
How do you execute the sp_helpindex system stored procedure on a schema other than dbo? For better…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,781 through 18,795 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.