The author of ‘Microsoft Power Platform Up and Running’ is an experienced subject expert on technology, so the book is engaging, well-illustrated, and aims to make it easier to implement the technology in your daily life. The book covers all aspects of the Power Platform in an efficient and easy-to-understand manner, and it is accompanied by a series of practical exercises. The author also makes every effort to ensure that even a non-techie can begin using a power platform after reading this book.
The book begins with the basics, explaining what low-code and no-code are and showing how to maximize efficiency in creating business applications for one's organization. Next, the book describes the Microsoft Power Platform's foundation, as well as all its components and services. Readers will begin with practical exercises right away, beginning with provisioning a Power Platform environment. Next, the book delves deeper into the Power Platform components such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. Towards the end, the book explains practical exercises for each feature or service where you will gradually build a small business solution for a fictitious organization, Project Wizards, Inc.
What you will learn
● Learn to use Microsoft's Power Platform and its various components like a champ.
● Efficiently manage Microsoft Dataverse to build data models.
● Take lessons in Power Automate and Power Apps to develop automation solutions and business apps.
● Create analytical reports and dashboards using the creative Power BI tool.
● Gain knowledge of implementing and managing Power Platform's administration, security, and governance in practice..