Polybase allows a SQL Server use to access data stored in Hadoop using T-SQL.
Here are a list of links that might help you learn more. Note that many of these are links to other sites and we cannot guarantee they still work. We also should note that some of these, especially Books Online, may change over time.
If you find broken links or think we should have more here, please leave a comment in the discussion for this article.
- Books Online - Polybase
- Polybase Explained
- SQL Server 2016 and Polybase
- Using Polybase in SQL Server 2016
- Polybase in SQL Server 2016 CTP2
- SQL Server 2016 Polybase Won't Work on Every Collation
- Polybase in APS - Yet Another SQL over Hadoop Solution?
- Polybase in SQL Server 2016
Continue learning more about SQL Server
View the index of features for the various versions.