A Few Error Messages That Did Not Make It Into Windows 2000
The following are new Windows messages that are
under consideration for the planned Windows 2000:
1. Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
2. This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?
3. Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"
4. To "shut down" your system, type "WIN"
5. File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
6. Bad or missing mouse. Spank the cat? (Y/N)
7. Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
8. Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
9. WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use backup. (PENCIL & PAPER.SYS)
10. User Error: Replace user.
11. Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)"
12. Your hard drive has been scanned and all stolen software titles have been deleted. The police are on the way.
13. User Error: Intelligence Resource Level Insufficient
14. Netscape.exe... Bad file name... May we suggest M/S Internet Explorer? (Y/y)
15. Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
16. Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!
17. Bad command or file name! Go stand in the corner.
18. BREAKFAST.SYS halted... Cereal port not responding.
19. COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup in cup holder and press any key.