Viewing 15 topics - 9,946 through 9,960 (of 284,169 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have 4 tables (DevDB, TestDB, StageDB, ProdDB). All those tables have 2 columns (DatabaseName, En…
1 replies
I've created them in Tableau and PowerBI but would like to do this in SSRS:
1 replies
calling in the application for sql command to run the stored procedure is always different varies s…
3 replies
Hi I've been tasked with extracting information for a report where the field type is XML. THe SQL t…
2 replies
Hi all, I need help to extract data from a xml field. My data like below. Any help will be highly a…
4 replies
I am trying to insert some data into some stage tables where the insert is taking far too long. For…
6 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Getting the JSON Index
0 replies
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Prepare, Blend, and Analyze Salesforce Data in Alt…
0 replies
I have an issue that may be an easy fix for someone, but is not for me. I need to calculate Instock…
4 replies
After going into the Securables | Explicit Permissions for my db Role I see that all of the explici…
1 replies
Hi, all! Today I got this error on my production system: Faulting application name: sqlservr.exe, v…
1 replies
Question can be deleted. Sorry for the newbie shit 😉 This topic was modified 5 years ago by…
2 replies
There is a table mr_patients with a primary key constraint on a column MRN numeric(10,0) (I did no…
2 replies
Hello again. Need your help on the following, please. I have two tables of fruits as below. Some of…
6 replies
Hi I have a table MyFiles with columns Id, FileName, FolderName, KeyPairs. The last one (nvarchar(M…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 9,946 through 9,960 (of 284,169 total)